Terms & Conditions
• The Baytree is a small family run establishment, we are unable to offer room service and there is no night porter facility.
• Breakfast is served from 9.00am until 9.30am in the Dining Room.
• In the interest of Hygiene we do not allow hot take-away food to be consummed within the rooms.
• Check-in time is 14:00, earlier by arrangement. We do request an approximate time of arrival time at the time of booking.
• Check-out time on day of departure is 10:30, later by arrangement
• A minimum 25% non refundable deposit is required to confirm the booking, rooms maybe provisionally held for upto 5 days. This can be either by cheque or credit/debit card. Balance is to be paid prior to departure by cash, cheque or credit/debit card, please note a charge is made for balance payments made with credit cards.
• Cancellations made with more than 50 days notice, the non refundable 25% deposit is taken if not already given.
• 49 – 20 days notice 25% of the outstanding balance must be paid.
• 19 – 10 days notice 50% of the outstanding balance must be paid.
• 9 – 3 days notice 85% of the outstanding balance must be paid.
• Less than 3 days notice or ‘no show’ is charged at 100%.
• In any of the above cases except a ‘no show’ if we are able to resell the booking/room/s only the deposit will be taken, any balance payments made will be refunde..
• In the event of the possibility of a cancellation we do advise all our Guests to take out holiday insurance. Balance payment can then be recovered via your insurance policy.
• No refunds will be given for early departures.
• In line with recent laws we are 100% no smoking, this includes smoking with your head/arm or any part of your body out of the window. Guests will be asked to leave if suspected of smoking in any part of the building. Payments must be made in full with no refunds applicable and in addition a £50.00 surcharge will be made towards the cost of deep cleaning.
• We are unable to accommodate single sex groups, e.g. Stag & Hen parties.
• The Baytree has a car park, spaces can not be reserved or guaranteed. However, we are located inbetween two quiet roads one of which is a cul-d-sac, neither road has any parking restrictions.
• If any special needs such as mobility, diet etc are required it would be appreciated if we could be advised when enquiring. We will be happy to assist and inform you with regards to what facilities we have and what we are able to offer.
• Single occupancy of a double room is charged at £15.00 per night subject to availability.
• Any damage or breakages will be charged for to replace, repair or renew any items or property.
• We are unable to accept pets.
• We do provide wireless internet access upon request.
Download Our Bed and Breakfast Brochure | Sitemap
Check Availability at Our Award Winning Hotel